iGaming and Sports Betting Events Organisers
SBC Events Information
- The world’s largest sports betting industry events.
- 35% of attendees are betting and gaming operators.
- Unparalleled senior executive participation and networking opportunities.
- Expert industry speakers from the sports, betting, gaming and payments industries.
- Reputable venues like Stamford Bridge, Emirates Stadium, Etihad Stadium, Olympia London, Battersea Evolution, Fira de Barcelona, Meadowlands Racetrack, Millbank Tower, Intercontinental Malta, W Hotel and the iconic Natural History Museum.
- World-class hospitality included in every delegate package.
SBC Events in 2020
- London Baby – 4 February 2020
900 Guests | Proud Embankment
- CasinoBeats Malta – 24-26 March 2020
1,500 Delegates | 100 Speakers | 40 Exhibitors | Intercontinental, Malta
- Betting on Sports America – 28-30 April 2020
2,500 Delegates | 200 Speakers | 50 Exhibitors | Meadowlands Expo Center, New Jersey
- Betting on Sports Europe – 2-4 June 2020
2,000 Delegates | 200 Speakers | 40 Exhibitors | Stamford Bridge, London
- SBC Summit – 8-11 September 2020
5,000 Delegates | 350 Speakers | 200 Exhibitors | Fira De Barcelona, Spain
SBC Events Speaker Preview
Pinnacle (Paris Smith, CEO), William Hill US (Joseph Asher, CEO), FanDuel Group (Andrew Winchell, Director of Government Affairs), Betsson Group (Jesper Svensson, CEO), Interwetten (Dominik Beier, CEO), BetCris (JD Duarte, CEO), ComeOn! (Lahcene Merzoug, CEO), Parimatch (Tamara Babits, CMO), VBet (Viktor Hoffmann, CMO), Sportingbet (Tyrone Dobbin, Managing Director), Meadowlands Racetrack (Jason Settlemoir, CEO), Missouri Lottery (May Scheve, Executive Director) NBA (Scott Kaufman-Ross, VP of Fantasy & Gaming) Kindred Group (David Caruana, Responsible Gaming Manager), Svenska Spel Sport & Casino (Frederik Wastenson, President) LVBet (Ewa Kazmierska, COO), Swintt (David Flynn, CEO), Royal Panda (Melvin Ritsema, CEO), Olympic Entertainment Group (Veiko Krunberg, MD), Danske Spil A/S (Niels Erik Folmann, CEO), Paddy Power Betfair (Jacqueline Hart, Fraud Director), Better Collective (Jesper Soegaard, CEO), Green Jade Games (Jesper Kärrbrink, CEO) and many more.