Partner Relationship Manager
Job Reference Number
About the job
BtoBet, a leading iGaming technology and platform provider, is seeking to recruit a Customer Relationship Manager to join its ranks on a full-time basis. The role description entails thru understanding of the company’s business model (technical and financial) to secure quality in the management of the clients and partners.
As a Customer Relationship Manager in BtoBet, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with technical and finance teams and build bond with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships and keep our partners satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Act as a primary point of reference and business consultant for assigned partners through email, phone, online presentations and in-person meetings
- Communicate with partners and clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Adhere to the highest professional standards while managing partners’ accounts
- Collaborate with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new partners, develop existing relationships
- Manage projects within client relationships, carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about partners’ behavior
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Experience as a Client/Partner Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Experience in iGaming or IT is a plus
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
- Proficient in English and Spanish is mandatory
- Full time position
BtoBet is a pioneer in the sports betting and online casino technology solutions, providing award winning sports betting and online casino solutions and a full range of management services to our partners.
The technological intelligence at the core of our products and deep know-how at local level, coupled with our drive to find innovative solutions enable us to anticipate the industry’s future needs, resulting in a competitive advantage for our partners.
BtoBet and all its products and services are fully compliant in regulated markets all over the world.
BtoBet is built around the idea that work should be challenging and that the challenge should be fun. We believe that great, creative things are more likely to happen with the right company culture. In BtoBet, we value team achievement and the pride that an individual feels in their own accomplishments. We believe that these celebrations and positive focus contribute to a company’s overall success.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Job Reference Number