To be discussed
8 Aug 2021
27 Aug 2021
Job Reference Number
About the job
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and fast-growing Fintech company based in Malta.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls and replying to emails from prospective and existing customers in relation to the products and services offered.
- Executing customers' instructions and daily updating of the bank’s accounting records.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information.
- Following up on customers’ requests that cannot be answered immediately and conducting the necessary internal investigations.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Handling of the day-to-day operations.
- Providing back-office support to clients.
- Assisting with payments through the EMI’s systems.
- Identifying areas of operational and AML risk.
- Collaborating with Applicants and Introducers of Business.
- Assessment of a Customer Profile against the Bank’s Customer’s Acceptance Principles.
- Coordination with Customers and Introducers of Business to collect due diligence documents.
- Customer relationship management.
- Liaising with other departments of the EMI to ensure that preapproval conditions are met.
- Adhering to all internal policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidance, industry service standards, and code of conduct.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility, and punctuality.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience in financial services is an asset.
- Able to communicate well in English.
Nice work environment and a great opportunity to gain experience in fintech (Payments & Banking).
FinXP is an award-winning Malta-based electronic money institution, licensed by the MFSA. Its license has been passported within the EU and EEA. It is registered with SEPA, provides a PCI-certified gateway, and is a member of FinanceMalta.
The company was founded in 2014 by Jens Podewski, CEO, and Stefan Haenel, CFO and is made up of around 30 people. FinXP is committed to enabling customers to quickly and easily initiate and receive payments in whatever form best suits them.
The company serves business clients across several European countries in a multitude of sectors. Its product portfolio includes an omnichannel payment gateway that includes credit card processing and over 350 payment methods, Euro IBAN accounts, SEPA Direct Debit processing, and bespoke payment solutions.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Job Reference Number
Oops! It seems you've not completed all the fields. Please double check You have completed all items.