DevOps Engineer (Night Shifts)
Job Reference Number
About the job
We are looking for a junior DevOps engineer, who will be responsible for the frictionless functioning of our product out of regular working hours. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Monitoring of different parameters of the NOTO platform on different installations and instances
- Maintenance of the NOTO platform
The NOTO platform consists of several Java SE applications that work on HBase and scale to some big proportions. The platform can be run on both physical machines and on different clouds. This will allow the candidate to get experience managing different environments with modern technologies that are now becoming very popular when it comes to managing “Big Data”.
- Some experience in the DevOps position would be considered a plus – we are looking for a junior person.
- A good understanding of Networking, Ansible, monitoring tools, clouds,
- Good command of English language both spoken and written.
- Willingness to work only night shifts
- The opportunity to work in a young and motivated team of professionals
- Flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
Seemingly different use cases such as fraud prevention, AML, account compromise and credit risk, have common roots – the underlying event data. NOTO can process data in multifold ways and deliver ample and instant decisions. One simple integration helps companies transform their approach to fraud and risk management in any sector or vertical. Data and sector agnostic, NOTO delivers results beyond expectations.
Notolytix Ltd. was founded in 2015 by industry experts Ivan Stefanov, Svetlin Dobrev and Apostol Terziev – fraud prevention & IT veterans, who had a dream of building the perfect tool to serve their needs. Our constant search for a platform that would solve all problems evolved into NOTO. We value our customers and their experience with our product. We strive to provide a personalised attitude and care, combined with cutting edge technology and outstanding performance.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Job Reference Number