Customer Support Agent
Burton-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Job Reference Number
About the job
Based from our office in Burton on Trent, the Customer Support team have a primary responsibility to efficiently log service incidents maintaining customer expectations and overall satisfaction. In addition, they will deal with all customer and field engineer queries as well as spares ordering and general admin duties. These objectives contribute significantly to operational performance of remote services and are therefore key to the success of the business.
A professional telephone manner, strong communication skills, good memory retention and able to identify priorities are important attributes to this role.
• To input and manage service incidents accurately and efficiently on a service call management system.
• To professionally receive and appropriately progress inbound customer telephone calls.
• To assist with field engineer queries including spares ordering and service call progression.
• Carry out general administration tasks.
• To identify and escalate any concerns with increased telephony traffic that impact on the ability to deal with inbound calls efficiently.
• To have a genuine interest in working with and helping customers.
• To interpret relevant customer feedback to the management team with a view to improving customer service.
• To highlight areas of process improvement within the team and to proactively work with team leaders and managers on service improvement.
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Good attention to details and accuracy
• Ability to use own initiative
• Good memory retention
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good team player
• Competent with MS Office applications
• Professional telephone manner
• Previous customer service or administration skills in a call centre environment
• Good General Education
• Computer literate and competent with MS Office applications
• Professional telephone manner
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Flexibility with working hours, including a rota over 7 days a week
• Conduct themselves in a professional manner
• Team player
- Employee discounts – You’ll get access to the Benefits Website which offers a range of discounts including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts and holidays discounts, Corporate Perks which offers further discounts on travel, holidays, electronics, utilities and fashion and discounts on the Warner Leisure Group of hotels.
- Holidays – You are entitled to a minimum of 25 days’ statutory holiday per year plus bank holidays. Obviously, if you work part-time this will be pro-rated.
- Bonus – When we do well financially, we want our people to feel the benefit too. So, we have a discretionary bonus approach that rewards our employees for helping us to reach our goals.
- Pension – Nowadays, we’re all aware of how important it is to save for our retirement. At Inspired, we want to help you along the way. This is why we offer an excellent Defined Contribution pension plan via Standard Life, that meets and exceeds auto-enrolment regulations.
- Life Assurance – From day one, you’ll receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
- Shares – From time to time we are able to offer discounted or enhanced Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Salary Sacrifice – Join one of our Salary Sacrifice schemes, covering childcare vouchers, and cycle to work and pension contributions and you could save money on tax and National Insurance.
- Heath & Wellbeing – At Inspired your wellbeing is a big priority, and we want you to be the best you can be. That’s why we’ll offer you private healthcare savings scheme with BHSF and an Employee Assistance program intended to help you, your partner or your children deal with any personal problems that might adversely impact work performance, health, and wellbeing. As a caring company, we try hard to accommodate family life and personal commitments and believe that goodwill is essential to a happy and productive employee.
- Social – Each office has a social committee who organise company funded Christmas and Summer parties and other actives such as charity days, tuck shops and inter-team competitions – it is important to us that you feel part of the Inspired family.
Flexible Working – Where we can offer a flexible approach to working, we do. Not all of our roles can accommodate this, but we understand the benefits of work-life balance.
- Birthday Leave – To celebrate your birthday, you’ll be able to take a day off work anytime during the calendar month of your birthday.
- Annual Leave Buy and Sell – You are entitled to buy and sell up to five days of holiday each year.
Inspired is a global games technology company, supplying Virtual Sports, Mobile Gaming and Server Based Gaming systems with associated terminals and digital content to regulated lottery, betting and gaming operators around the world.
Inspired currently operates approximately 30,000 digital gaming terminals and supplies its Virtual Sports products through more than 40,000 retail channels and over 100 websites, in approximately 35 gaming jurisdictions worldwide. Inspired employs in the UK and elsewhere, developing and operating digital games and networks.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Job Reference Number