On Site, Remote
12 Oct 2021
31 Oct 2021
Job Reference Number
About the job
Leap is a provider of state-of-the-art 3D games deployable on multiple platforms. As we have been serving a wider range of operators, from global tier-1 to smaller-scale operators, it is our clear mission to be the partner of choice for gaming operators across the globe.
We hire on potential and values alignment which result in a company culture that is diverse, supportive, and committed. Join our team and expect to learn by doing, make an impact, work with smart and friendly teammates, and become a part of building a great global company.
About The Role:
* Map out partnership leads, set periodical sales objectives, and deliver on same.
* Collaborate with the company's business partners on sales and strategy-related items.
* Support on-boarding of new customers and upsell on an ongoing basis.
* Perform a cost-benefit analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs.
* Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
* Analyze the territory/ market's potential. Identify trends and untapped opportunities.
* Serve as the go-to person in the company for all sales matters.
* Feed in market feedback to company's functions (marketing, product, tech, management).
We are looking for an experienced commercial manager to join our team as a leading figure, ideally based in Malta. The successful candidate will serve as a key driver of the company's sales globally, as well as assist in the account management of existing and new customers. S/he will build and manage sales strategies, nurture relationships with business collaborators, provide market feedback to our products teams and serve as the go-to person for any sales-related matters across the board.
* Highly motivated and target-driven with a track record in sales.
* Have excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Proven ability to prioritize and think strategically.
* Entrepreneur, reliable, and resourceful. Self-starter and self- driver with proven ability to focus on solutions.
* Hold a strong business acumen as well as tech literacy.
* Has experience in gaming.
Great opportunity to take a leading part in a key function in a growing, vibrant and innovative company.
See the Job Description Part.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Job Reference Number
Oops! It seems you've not completed all the fields. Please double check You have completed all items.