Affiliate Marketing Legal & Compliance Officer
Ta' Xbiex, Malta
To be discussed
Job Reference Number
About the job
What you will do:
• Providing day-to-day advertising compliance support to various business units and act as the key point-of-contact
• Providing day-to-day legal support to all the team members within the Company
• Researching regulatory risks, documenting analysis, and communicating recommended or required action
• Assist in ad hoc internal investigations through the monitoring and review of marketing materials for sales practice issues
• Contributing to the monitoring of changes in applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards
• Monitor the performance of new affiliates
• Establish the right timing to hand over from Sales to Account Management & ensure a smooth transition over to the account management team
• Working hand in hand with the compliance team to maintain the internal processes within the affiliate and marketing teams
• Audit all existing affiliate sites and marketing assets and conducting periodic internal reviews and audits to test ongoing compliance with marketing regulations
• Monitoring of the App Store & Google Play for any brand infringements. Keep record of all leads and inactive affiliates, publishers for analysis and tracking purposes
• Monitor and execute the affiliate/publisher termination process
• Maintain GDPR initiatives in the Marketing department
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• Law Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience,
• 1+ Year experience within iGaming and Marketing preferably within an Affiliate company,
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work independently, and able to effectively adapt to change,
• Knowledge of Maltese Contract Law,
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines and work upon own initiative,
• Fluent in English, written and verbal communication skills,
• Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn.
Apart from the salary the company offers a package which includes health insurance together with three types of bonuses which are available after probation on pro-rata basis. The company also has an in house gym available for employees.
PlayAttack Affiliates might be a newcomer to Malta, but the company has years of experience under the belt.
PlayAttack is more than just an average affiliate program — you will always find fresh video content on our platform that seeks to inform affiliates on the industry news in an entertaining, engaging way. Despite the 80s feel, PlayAttack follows the newest marketing trends to create a dynamic, uplifting experience driven by creativity and innovation.
The common trait of all our employees is the belief in the quality of the PlayAttack product and our endless dedication to growing the platform and ensuring that it adheres to the highest standards. We're currently on the lookout for an Affiliate Marketing Legal & Compliance Officer to reinforce our fantastic team.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Job Reference Number