16 Feb 2021
16 Feb 2022
Job Reference Number
About the job
Fast Growing Digital Marketing Company is looking for Region Manager/Affiliate manager with knowledge of any of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Sinhala, Japanese, Punjabi, Malaysian, Korean, Burmese, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Georgian, Azerbaijani, Albanian, Bengali, Chinese, Persian, Tajiki, Uzbek.
The successful candidate will be exceptionally well organised, speak English + at least one of the languages mentioned above, have strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit matched with a desire to excel in a dynamic and rewarding industry. If you are a top-performing team player looking for a great opportunity then make this your next career move!
The Affiliate Manager will aggressively seek out new affiliate relationships via a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the online performance marketing industry. You'll be managing affiliates on a day to day basis, as a problem solver and growing our business. This is not a 9-5 job, if you like to work hard and play hard, this is your job.
The Affiliate Manager must thrive in a cross functional and fast paced environment. Our Affiliate Managers represent the front lines of acquiring affiliate distribution. He should be self-motivated, excel at relationship building, and analysing marketing campaigns. This position provides high earning potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry.
● Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
● Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners
● Research and work with affiliate partners on efficient methods of optimising their revenue
● Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue goals through recommendations and implementation of best practices around online mktg. programs
● Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
● Prepare sales reports to track, analyse, and forecast the revenue opportunities for affiliate partners
● Monitor affiliate activity and potential policy/program violations
● Optimise publishers and provide technical assistance when needed
● Keep abreast of competition and issues within the performance marketing industry, relevant products, and relevant markets
● Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
● Occasional travel to industry trade-shows and conferences
● Experience in sales or marketing field is a plus (0-1 years experience) or a Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
● Basic understanding of performance marketing industry, terminology, and media channels
● Basic knowledge of tracking systems and HTML, e.g. pixels, tokens, etc. is a plus
● Experience in advertiser and/or affiliate management for a performance-marketing company or advertising network is a plus
● Confidence and ability to prospect and sell/cold call potential affiliates
● Possess negotiation skills
● Able to prioritise and manage multiple accounts/relationships/tasks concurrently
● Must be able to think creatively “on your feet” and drive deals to successful completion with a consultative approach
● Positive, team-oriented personality with the desire, ability, and drive to ride a steep, continuous learning curve in the internet industry
● Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written) + fluent in any of the languages mentioned above
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with external clients and affiliates
● Ability to manage a tight work flow and meet deadlines
● Detail oriented with strong organisation and time management skills
● Attractive salary and benefits + KPI
● Young and friendly team
● Brand new office with a mountains view in the centre of Limassol
Applicants with ability to work in Cyprus
Only candidates with CV's will be reviewed :)
We are a strong team of talented and results-driven marketers and we are more than happy to exchange experiences. Our company is running since 2012 and we have achieved great results since then by increasing the brand awareness via affiliate partnerships. Currently looking to expand our company internationally on a higher level.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Job Reference Number
Oops! It seems you've not completed all the fields. Please double check You have completed all items.