24th February 2021
Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv
UGW conference is a unique platform for the exchange of knowledge about the launch, development and formation of the Ukrainian gambling market. Informative presentations, panel discussion and productive networking will welcome guests of the event. The speakers will be representatives of state authorities, members of specialized associations, Ukrainian and foreign specialists of various profiles.
Event will feature:
• Ivan Rudyi – Chairman of the Commission for Regulation of Gambling and Lotteries.
• Taras Tarasenko – People's Deputy of Ukraine of the 9th session, a member of the Servant of the People faction.
• Marian Zablotskyi – Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada, representative of the Servant of the People faction.
• Ilya Machavariani – Senior Partner at 4H consulting agency.
• Anton Kuchukhidze – Head of the Gambling Association of Ukraine.
Experts will analyze the main provisions of the law on the regulation of gambling activities in Ukraine, talk about the requirements for advertising gambling establishments and discuss the prospects for the development of the industry. In addition, experts will present an anti-crisis strategy for bookmakers, explain how to form a positive image of the gambling business among population and address other crucial topics.
A complete list of speakers and topics of their presentations can be found on the official website.